Our featured suburb for the month of November is Roleystone. Are you thinking about making the move to this beautiful suburb in the hills? Here’s some information about the suburb.
- Roleystone is 30km from Perth and 8km from Armadale.
- It was referred to as “The Rolling Stone” and “Rowley Stone” in early police reports.
- The area was subdivided into farmlets in 1902, and was subsequently developed as orchards and market gardens.
- As of the 2011 census Roleystone had a population of 6762.
- There were 2950 dwellings in Roleystone as of the 2011 census.
- 9% of homes are rented
- Nearby schools include: Roleystone P.S., Roleystone District High School and Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School (Kelmscott)
- Latest rental data: 1-2 person dwellings – $360, 5+ person dwellings: $650