Want to make the move to East Perth? Here are some quick facts about this vibrant suburb.
- East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth and is located east of the CBD.
- The suburb has undergone major redevelopment in the last twenty years, transforming from an industrial area to one of the city’s most sought after locales.
- As of the last quarter of 2012 the median rent in East Perth was $430
- In 2011 the suburb had a population of 8185.
- The average age of residents is 32.
- Nearby schools include Trinity College and Mercedes College.