Want to make the move to Applecross? Here are some quick facts about this suburb.
- Applecross is a riverside suburb bordered by the Swan River and Canning Highway.
- Named after a small fishing village on the northern coast of Scotland, you’ll notice many of the streets in the suburb have Scottish names.
- In 2006 the suburb had a population of 6336.
- The average age of residents is 42.
- Nearby schools include Applecross Senior High School, Ardross Primary School and St Benedicts.
- Median rent for a house in Applecross is $795. For a unit it is $430.