If youâre looking to rent out your property over the next few months, itâs important that the outside looks just as great as the inside. Would-be tenants make judgements from the moment they pull up to the kerb, so itâs in your best interests to give them a great first impression.
Head out to the street and take a good look at the property; imagine youâre looking at it for the first time. What would you change? Here are five things to get you started:
- Sweep driveway, paths and decks.
- Clean gutters, window frames and eaves.
- Wash outdoor furniture (if you have it).
- High-pressure water wash mould or moss from brickwork or stone.
- Plant some potted colour â this may seem like a small change but a burst of colour really makes a difference.