Rentwest Solutions Website Privacy Statement and Policies
2. Collection of Information
Specifically, at different times, Rentwest Solutions may collect all or some of the following information from this website:
2.1 Statistical Information
This collection includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and the date and time of your visit. This information is collected to provide Rentwest Solutions with information about the use of this website and to help it maintain and develop the website to provide better information to users.
2.3 Requested Personal Information
You may be requested to provide Rentwest Solutions with personal information including your contact details and e-mail address so that Rentwest Solutions can send you newsletters, promotional material or further information about Rentwest Solutions’s products and services or if you want to have access to specific services for registered Users or Members of the website. Personal information will only be requested if it is necessary to provide a service to you.
In such instances, please read the Use and Disclosure policy in clause 3.
3. Use and Disclosure
Rentwest Solutions will not use or disclose, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the use or disclosure of, information provided by a user for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection (a ‘secondary purpose’), except to the extent:
• that the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and that you would reasonably expect Rentwest Solutions to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose;
• that you have consented to the use of the information for the secondary purpose;
• that information provided by you, including information relating to transactions, may appear in aggregate form for the purpose of providing statistical information within Rentwest Solutions or to third parties. This information will not identify you;
• necessary in order to enforce any of the terms of an agreement between you and Rentwest Solutions;
• that Rentwest Solutions has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities;
• required or specifically authorised by law; and
• provided in co-operation with any governmental authority.
4. Access and Correction
Where Rentwest Solutions collects information from you, we will provide you with access to your information at your request except to the extent that:
• the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
• providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
• the information relates to existing legal dispute resolution proceedings between you and Rentwest Solutions, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
• providing access would reveal the intentions of Rentwest Solutions in relation to negotiations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations.
Where information about you is found to be incorrect, incomplete or out of date, Rentwest Solutions will correct, update, erase or amend the information as appropriate.
5. Links from this Site
Rentwest Solutions acknowledges the importance of security. Rentwest Solutions stores your personal information in secure environments to safeguard it from misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction. By using the Rentwest Solutions web site you agree that he Internet is inherently insecure. Rentwest Solutions shall use its best endeavours to secure your personal information and cannot provide any definitive assurance regarding security of personal information. By accessing the Rentwest Solutions webste, you acknowledge that Rentwest Solutions will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
8. Feedback, Questions or Problems