Suburb Spotlight – Scarborough
Our featured suburb for this month is Scarborough. Are you thinking about renting in the area? Here are some quick facts
- Scarborough is 14 km northwest of the Perth CBD
- It is a coastal suburb
- Scarborough is named after the English beach resort of Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- The suburb has a population of about 14,300 people with 25% of residents born overseas, predominantly in the United Kingdom.
- Scarborough is home to the high-rise hotel Rendezvous Observation City which was built in 1986.
- Scarborough is an entertainment precinct with bars, restaurants and a nightclub.
- There is one school in the area Scarborough Primary School.
Do you live in Scarborough? Head to our Facebook page to share some of your favourite bits about the suburb.