Showing your property in winter
If youre looking to rent out your property over the next few months, its important that the outside looks just as great as the inside. Would-be tenants make judgements from the moment they pull up to the kerb, so its in your best interests to give them a great first impression.
Head out to the street and take a good look at the property; imagine youre looking at it for the first time. What would you change? Here are five things to get you started:
- Sweep driveway, paths and decks.
- Clean gutters, window frames and eaves.
- Wash outdoor furniture (if you have it).
- High-pressure water wash mould or moss from brickwork or stone.
- Plant some potted colour this may seem like a small change but a burst of colour really makes a difference.