Quick tip for renters

Did you know that your landlord’s insurance policy only covers the building plus any fixtures and fittings? This means your contents aren’t covered should anything happen to the property. Your possessions are valuable and it would take a lot of time and money to replace them.

We strongly recommend that tenants take out contents insurance. It doesn’t cost a lot but it could save you a lot of frustration.

You don't have permission to register