Not sure what goes into your recycling bin?
Recycling is a great way to help the planet. Here’s a list of household items you can recycle:
– plastic containers and plastic wraps including cling film (preferably rinsed)
– cardboard, paper, junk mail and glossy magazines
– glass and ceramics
– aluminium cans and steel, including aerosol cans
– takeaway boxes (e.g. pizza boxes) with all food scraps removed.
Be mindful to not contaminate your recycling by included the following items:
– plastic bags
– green waste
– expanded polystyrene foam