More accolades for Rentwest
We are very proud to announce that Rentwest and members of our team were named as finalists in seven out of nine categories at the LPMA 2016 Awards for Excellence held on Thursday night.
The finalists were:
- Brianna Merendino in the Excellence in Corporate Support Award category
- Jessica Garvey in the Excellence in Leasing Award category
- Nicky Ogilvy in the Business Development Manager of the Year Award category
- Esther Nilson in the Property Manager of the Year Award category
- Lauren Jackson in the Property Manager of the Year Award category
- Rentwest Solutions in the Business Development Manager of the Year Award category and the Large Company of the Year Award category.
LPMA is an elite group of professionals made up of the very best property management practitioners and companies. They are at the forefront of Australian property management practice, and their awards are highly regarded. By being announced as finalists, our team were recognised as the very best in the property management industry in terms of professionalism, professional development and industry standards.
Bob Walters, Executive Director of LPMA, said: All finalists in these awards are of such a high standard that it is very difficult to separate the winners.
LPMA Members are governed by a Code of Practice and exemplify the highest levels of professionalism and innovation. Therefore, these award finalists deserve the highest honour that we can bestow.