Average and exceptional property managers are poles apart.
At Rentwest we pride ourselves on having a team of great property managers.
As a business, our main priorities are to ensure your property is always rented to reliable tenants and that your investment is getting the returns you want. So how do we achieve these goals?
A great property manager –
- Performs thorough quarterly rent inspections on your property.
- Negotiates the renewal of a tenancy agreement on your behalf.
- Provides recommendations for maintenance and improvements to maximise your return
- Constantly assesses market rental values and makes adjustments when required.
- Assists with organising highly competitive, comprehensive insurance cover.
- Can help organise depreciation, tax advice and other complementary services.
Exceptional customer service – always.
If you’re paying a monthly fee for a property management company to look after your investment, you expect a level of customer service that goes above and beyond. A great property manager will always go the extra mile to make sure promises are kept and youre getting great value for money.