If you’re looking to rent out your property over the next few months, it’s important that the outside looks just as great as the inside.
Would-be tenants make judgements from the moment they pull up to the kerb, so it’s in your best interests to give them a great first impression.
Head out to the street and take a good look at the property; imagine you’re looking at it for the first time. What would you change? Here are five things to get you started:
- Sweep driveway, paths and decks.
- Clean gutters, window frames and eaves.
- Wash outdoor furniture (if you have it).
- High-pressure water wash mould or moss from brickwork or stone.
- Plant some potted colour – this may seem like a small change but a burst of colour really makes a difference.