Quick Tip For Renters

Did you know that your landlord’s insurance policy only covers the building plus any fixtures and fittings?

This means your contents aren’t covered should anything happen to the property. Your possessions are valuable and it would take a lot of time and money to replace them.

We strongly recommend that tenants take out contents insurance. It doesn’t cost a lot but it could save you a lot of frustration.

Related Posts

How To Raise The Rent – And When You Should Do It

It seems pretty simple – as an investor, you’ve bought your property to make…

Read More

Common Questions Tenants Ask Their Landlords

The best tenant-landlord relationships are those that don’t require a lot of b…

Read More

The Impact Good Communication Can Have On Your Investment

Real estate is a people-focussed, relationships-based industry so communication …

Read More