The Department of Commerce recently launched an app to assist tenants with information about renting.
iRentWA provides simple advice to tenants about things like rent increases, maintenance and getting your bond back. It can also:
– take and save photos associated with mandatory property condition reports;
– keep track of rental receipts and items that need maintenance or repair;
– track reminders about payment deadlines or periodic increases in rent;
– track routine inspections;
– give you access to all the rules and your obligations as a tenant;
– sync with your calendar.