Looking for a property across the river from the CBD?
Here are some quick facts about Burswood:
- Burswood is 4 km from the Perth CBD and is bordered by the Swan River to the west, north and north-east; Graham Farmer Freeway, Great Eastern Highway and the Armadale train line to the east, and Shepperton Road and Harper Street to the south.
- The majority of Burwoods inhabitants earn above-average income.
- The median age of Burswoods 2029 inhabitants is 38.
- The average household size is two.
- According to realestate.com.au the median weekly rent for a house in Burswood is currently $615*. For a unit it is $650*
(*correct at the time of writing – May 2014)