Terms and Conditions for One-Month Free Management Offer:
- The promotion is being conducted by Rentwest Solutions ABN: 45 121 637 278 . L2, 42 Kishorn Road Applecross WA 6153. Telephone (618) 314 9888 herein known as “Rentwest”. This promotion is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions. Information on the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion commences on Monday 18 Jun 2018 at 8:30am AWST and ends on Monday 17 Dec 2018 at 5:00pm AWST (“Promotional Period”).
- The offer is 1 Month’s free Property Management Fees. Landlords must be a ‘new owner’ to Rentwest Solutions to be eligible to receive 1 month’s free Property Management.
- A ‘new owner’ is someone who has not used Rentwest’s property management services previously.
- New owners must book an appointment with Rentwest prior to Monday 17 Dec 2018 at 5:00pm AWST to be eligible for the offer. If a new owner books their first appointment prior to Monday 17 Dec 2018 at 5:00pm AWST, yet does not attend, they are not eligible to receive the offer.
- The ‘new owner’ must complete an Exclusive Authority to Manage Residential Premises for a minimum term of 2 years.
- The promotion does not extend to existing owners or owners referred by a ‘Referrer’. A Referrer is someone who refers business to Rentwest and is paid a referral fee.
- Confirmation of the 1 month free offer will be provided to the new owner by the Rentwest representative when attending their appointment.
- Only one 1 month free offer is available per each new owner.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer by Rentwest.
Terms and conditions relating to Lucky Draw to win $500 Crown Gift Card
The following are the full terms and conditions for the promotion being run by Rentwest Solutions (ABN:45 121 637 278.L2, 42 Kishorn Road Applecross WA 6153. Telephone (618) 314 9888 herein known as“Rentwest”, offering a chance to win a $500 Crown Gift Card to anyone who registers an interest in getting their property appraised to be managed by Rentwest.
This competition is open to all new clients of Rentwest who are Australian and/or New Zealand residents, over the age of 18 who hold a valid driver’s licence and own a property being leased or about to be leased in Western Australia. A maximum of 1 entry per person, as defined in the full terms and conditions.
The lucky draw competition opens on Monday 2 Jul 2018 at 8:30am AWST and ends on Tuesday31Jul 2018 at 5:00pm AWST. Winner will be drawn on Wed 1 Aug 2018 at 12:30 PM AWST at the office of Rentwest in Applecross WA. The winner notified by email and/or phone call.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all Australian and/or New Zealand residents, over the age of 18 who hold a valid driver’s licence and who own a property being leased or about to be leased in Western Australia (‘Eligible Entrants’). New Zealand entrants must have a valid passport and be able to travel to Australia should they be drawn as the winner.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is Rentwest SolutionsABN:45 121 637 278, L2, 42 Kishorn Road Applecross WA 6153. Telephone (618) 314 9888 herein known as“Rentwest” (‘Promoter’).
How to enter
6. Eligible Entrants can enter the competition by filling up the form found at https://www.rentwest.com.au/book-an-appraisal-jun18-google and/or https://www.rentwest.com.au/book-an-appraisal-jun18
7. A maximum of 1 entry can be made by each eligible entrant.
8. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants, unless they opt-out, consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
9. To be eligible to win, entries must include all requested contact details, including valid email addresses;
Number of entries permitted
10. A maximum of 1 entry can be made by each Eligible Entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
11. The lucky draw competition opens on Monday 2 Jul 2018 at 8:30am AWST and ends on Tuesday 31 Jul 2018 at 5:00pm AWST(‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local Western Australian times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
12. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at Rentwest Solutions ABN:45 121 637 278 .L2, 42 Kishorn Road Applecross WA 6153 on 1 Aug 2018 at 12:30 PM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
13. The winner will be notified by email and phone call within two business days of the draw.
14. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
15. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 3 Sep 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email and/or a phone call within two business days of the draw.
Prize on offer
16. The prize on offer for the lucky draw is a $500 Crown Gift Card, which themselves are governed by the Terms and Conditions specified by Crown (see http://www.crowngifts.com.au/giftcards.aspx).
17. The Prize must be taken on dates specified by the Promoter. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
19. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses are the responsibility of the winners (and their companions).
20. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the prize or be suited to the type of prize that is offered.
Further Terms and Conditions
21. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded.
22. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
23. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
24. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
25. The Promoter highly recommends a current email and mobile phone number be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and to arrange potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by the winning entrant. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
28. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated at the time of the notification of their winning. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
29. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
31. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
32. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
33. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
34. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
35. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
36. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
37. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.