Butler is one of our most popular suburbs north of the river. Are you thinking about moving to Butler? Here are some quick facts about the suburb.
- Butler is located 38km north of the Perth CBD.
- It was named after John Butler – the first recorded explorer of the Wanneroo and Lake Joondalup area.
- Development in the area didn’t begin until 2003.
- In 2011 Butler had a population of 9653 living in 3016 households.
- The average age of Butler residents is 28.
- The average household size is 3.
- Butler contains two state K-7 primary schools – Butler P.S., East Butler P.S. Other schools close by include Brighton Catholic Primary School, Irene McCormack Catholic College and St Andrews Catholic Primary School (Clarkson)
- The suburb has both train and bus services.
Do you live in Butler? We’d love to know what you think of the suburb.