Emergencies over Christmas – who to call

As the office will be closed over the Christmas/New Year period, we want to remind you of who to call in an emergency. If you find yourself without power or hot water, or with severe damage to the property, these are the people to call:


Water Authority 132 171

Western Power 131 351

Alinta Gas 131 358

State Emergency Service 1300 130 039


If your property is broken into, please call the Police immediately. Report the break-in to your Property Manager the next day (during business hours) and advise them of the Police Report number and the details of the glazier or repairer you used to secure the property. Glass breakages are usually claimable under the owner’s insurance, providing we have a Police Report number.