Can we act on your behalf?

After the storms a few weeks ago we thought it timely to mention that Rentwest can liaise with your insurance company on property damage claims. All you need to do is make sure that you list Rentwest as an authorised contact on your landlord’s insurance policy. Rentwest can’t help if we’re not listed.

Call your insurance company and ask that your Property Manager be added to the policy as a contact. Simple and easy!

Need more information or advice? Get in touch today.